How to Print Roman Numbers in Word 2016
In today’s tutorial, we will teach you how to print Roman number in Word 2016.
Open Word 2016. We are going to show it to you on the example of 5467. To type this number in the Roman style we are going to use special formula.
Press ‘Ctrl+F9’ [Control+F9] on your keyboard to run the formula. Type = sign inside the bracket, then type your number, next is reverse slash, star (asterisk) and ‘Roman’. Select the formula and press F9. There you go!
Let’s do the same for the 3245 number. Press ‘Ctrl+F9’ [Control+F9] on your keyboard to run the formula. Type = [equal] sign inside the brackets, then type your number, the next is reverse slash, star [asterisk] and ‘Roman’. Select the formula and press F9.
- Hazrat Khwaja Razi-ud-deen Muhammad Baaqi Billah Biography
- Hazrat Sayyed Shaah Kamaal Qaadri Kaithali Biography
- Hazrat Khwaja Sayyed Moeen-ud-deen Hasan Chishti Biography
- Hazrat Ameer Muawiya Biography
- Hazrat Khwaja Sayyed Fakhr-ud-deen Gurdezi Biography
- Hazrat Shaikh Ala-ud-deen Ali al-Muttaqi al-Hindi Biography
- Hazrat Shaahe Meeran Sayyed Ali Qaadri al-Jilani Biography
- Hazrat Meer Abdus Samad Khudanuma Qaadri Biography