Surah Yaseen Slideshare
Surah Yaseen Slideshare
Surah Yaseen is considered the Heart of the Quran. It presents the importance and most essential themes of the Quran, such as the unlimited power of God, the kindness of God as well as the sovereignty of God. When you read and recite Surah Yaseen you will also feel this, Surah Yaseen is really the Heart of the Quran.
You will get to read Surah Yaseen in Arabic, English, and Roman here, Along with this you will also be able to download the PDF of Surah Yaseen and know the virtues and importance of Surah Yaseen.
Surah Yaseen Highlights
Surah Yaseen PDF
We noticed that a lot of people want Surah Yaseen in PDF format so here I provided Surah Yaseen PDF for download which is compatible with all types of devices and operating systems like iOS, Linux, Windows, BoS, macOS, iPad, Android, etc.
Once you download a PDF file of Surah Yaseen, You can store it on your computer or any type of device and access it easily anytime, anywhere without any type of internet connection. Click below Download button to download Surah Yaseen’s PDF
Surah Yaseen In English Text
Bismillah Hirrahman Nirraheem
- Walqoo-raaanil Hakeeem.
- Innaka Laminal Mursalin.
- A’la Siratim Mustaqim.
- Tanzilal Azizeer-rahim.
- Litunzeera Qawmam Unzir Abaauhum Fahum Gaafilun.
- Laqad Haqqal Qawlu Alaa Aksarihim Fahoom Laa-yuaminoon.
- Inna Ja’Aalna Fee Aanaqiheem Aglaalan Fahi-Ya ilal Azkaani Fahoom Muqmahoon.
- Wa Z’alna Mimbynee Aediheem Saddanw Min-Khalfihim Sadda’un faAgshainaahoom Fahoom La-Yubseerun.
- Wa Sawa’un Alaihim Anhartahum Am Lam Tunjirahum La Yu’aminun
- Innma Tunjiru Manita Ba Azzkira w KhasiYa-Rrahmana Bilgaibi Fa Bashirahu Bimgafi Ratinw W Azrin Kareem.
- Inna Nahnu Nuhiyal Mawta Wa Naktubu Ma Kaddamu W Aasa Rahum W Kulal Shaiyyin Ahsainahoo Fee Imamim Mubin
- Wajrib Lahum Ma Salan Ashabl Kar Yati Iz Ja-al Mursalun
- Iz Arsalna ilaihimusnaini Fa Kazbahuma Fa Azzana BisaLisin Fakalu inna elaikum Mursalun
- Qalu Ma-Antum illa Ba Sharoom MisLoona Wamaa Anzala r-Hmanu Min Shaiyyin ina Antum illa Takziboona
- Qaloo Raboona Ya-Alamu Inna Elaikum La Mursaloon
- Wamaa Alayna ilal Balaagul Mubin
- Qaloo Inna T-tayyarna Bikum La-illam Tantahoo L Narjoomannkoom wa L-Yamassanakum Minna Azabun Alim
- Qaloo Ta-irookum Ma Akoom A-ina Jukkiratum Bal Antum Kaumum Musrifun
- W Ja-Amin Aksaloo Madinati Rajulooy Yasaa Kaal Ya Kaumitabiul Mursalin
- Ittabiu Malla Yas-Alukoom Azrawhoom Muhtadoon
- Wa Maa Li-ylaa Abdulazzi Fa T ranee W ilaihi Turajaaun
- A-atakhijoo Min Dunoohi Aali Hatan Inyyurid Nir-Rahmanu Bijurril La Tugni Anni Shafaa Atuhoom Shai-awn La Yunkijun
- Inni izal lafee Zalaleem Mubeen
- Inni Aamantu Birabbikum Fasma-un
- Keeladakhuleel janna-ta Ka-la Yalai-ta Qaumi Ya-almun
- Beema Gafar lee Rabbi wa ja alni Minal Mukrmeen
- Wamaa Anzalna Ala Kaumeehi Mimb adihee Min Zundeem Minssamaee wa maa Kunna Munizaleen
- Ina Kantu ila Sai Hatawwaahi-Datan Faeeza Humma Khamidun
- Ya Has-ratan alal Ebadi Maa Ya -Atiheem Mir Rasuleen illa Qanu Bihee Yastahijauun
- Alam Yarou Kam Ahlakna Qablahum Meenal Quruni Anna Hum ilaiheem La yu Raziun
- Wa ina Qullul Lamma Jamiul Ladayna Muhzarun
- Wa Aaytul Lahumul Arzul Mai Tatoo Ahyainaha Wa Akhrajna Minha Habban Faminhoo Ya’akuloon
- Wa Ja’alna Feeha Jannateem Min Nakhileew wa Aanabeew wa Fazrana Feeha Minal Uyoon
- Lee Yakulu Min Samreehi Wa maa Aamilatahoo Aediheem Afala YashQuroon
- Subhanallazi Khalakal Azwa-Z Kullha Mimma Tumbitul Arzoo wa Min Anfusiheem Wa Mimma La Ya-Alamun
- Wa Aaytul Lahumul Laylu Nas Lakhu Min Hunnhar Fa iza Humma Muzlimoon
- Washashamsoo Tazree Limust Qaril Lahaa Jalee-Qa Takdeerul Azizeel Alim
- Walq-ma-ra Kadranahoo Manaazil Hattaa Aa-D Qal Urzunil Qadeem
- Lashshamsoo Yambagee Lahaa An Tudreeqal Qa-ma-ra Wa Lallailoo Sabikoon Naharee wa Quloon Fee Fa Lakiyun Yasbahun
- Wa Aaytul Lahumu Anna Hamalna Jurriy Tahum Feel Fulkeel Mash-hoon
- Wa Khalakna Lahum Mim Mislihee Ma Yarkaboon
- Wa inna Sha’a Nugreekahoom Falaa Saree-Kha Lahoom Wa laa Huma Yunkazoon
- Illa Raham Tam Minna Wa Mata’An ila Hee
- Wa iza Qi-la Lahoomuttaku Maa Bai-na Aedikum Wa Maa KhalfaQum La’alkum Turahmun
- Wa Maa Ta’atiheem Meen Aa-yteem Meen Aayati Rabbiheem illa Qanu Anha Muarijeen
- Wa iza Qi-la Lahoom Anfikoo Mimma Razak Qumullahu Kalallazi na Kafroo Lillazi na Aamnoo A’nuteemu Mallau Yashaullahu At-A-mahoo ina Antum illa Fee Zalalim Mubeen
- Wa Yaqulu-na Mataa Hazal Wa’adu ina Quntum Sadeeqin
- Maa Yanjuru-n illa Sayhataw Wahi Datan Ta’akhujuhoom Wa hoom Yakhissimoon
- Falaa Yastatiu-na Tausi Yataw wa la ila Ahilaheem Yarjioon
- Wa nufeekh Fissuree Fa-iza Hoom Minal Azdasi ila Rabbiheem Yansiloon
- Qaloo Ya Wailna Mamba-A-Sna Mim Marqadeena Hazaa Ma Wa-A Darrahmaanu wa Sa-Daqal Mursaloon
- Ina Kant illa Sai-Hatawwahi datan Fa-iza Hoom Jamiulladaina Moohzaroon
- Falyou-ma La Tujlamoo Nafsoon Shaiawn La Tu-zau’n illa Maa Quntoom Ta’amoolun
- In-n Ashabal Janattil You-ma Fee Shuguleen Fakihoon
- Hum wa Azwaajuhoom Fee Zilaleen Alal Araeeki Muttakiun
- Lahoom Feeha Faki Hatoow-w Lahoom Ma Yadda-un
- Salamoon Qaulam Mirrabbir Raheem
- Wamtazul You-ma Ayyuhal Muzrimoon
- Alam A’Ahad ilaikum Ya-Banee Aad-ma Alla Ta’Abudushshaita-na innahoo Lakoom Aduwwum Mubeen
- Wa Aniabudunee Hazaa Siratum Mustakeem
- Wa Laqad Azal-la Minkum Zibillan Qasiran A-Falam Takunu Ta’akiloon
- Hazeehi Jahannammulatee Quntum Tu’Adun
- Islauhal Youm-ma Beema Quntum Takfoorun
- Al-Youma Nakhtimoo Ala Afwahiheem wa Tuklleemoona Aediheem wa Tashahadu Arzuloohum Beema Qanoo Yakseeboon
- Wa Lau Nasha-u la-Tamsna Ala A’ayuniheem Fasta-Bakusseera-ta Fa-ana Yubsirun
- Wa Lau Nasha-u La-maskhanaahoom Ala Maka Natiheem Fa-mastata’u Mujiyyaw wa la Yarzi-un
- Wa Man Nuammirahoo Nunkkisahoo Filkhalkee A-Falaa Ya-akiloon
- Wa Maa Allamanahoosh Shia-ar wa maa Yambagee Lahoo ina-Hoo-wa illa Zikruww Quraanum Mubeen
- Liyunzi-ra man Ka-na Hayyanw Yaheeqal Qauloo Alal Kafeerin
- Aw Lam Yarou Anna Khalakna Lahoom Mimma Aamilatoo Aedina Anaaman Fahoom Lahaa Maleekun
- Wa Jallalnaha Lahoom Fa Minha Raqubuhoom Wa Minha wa Ya-akuloon
- Wa Lahoom Feeha Manafiuw Mashareebu A-Falaa YashQuroon
- Watta-Khaj Min Dunillahi Ali Hatal La-allhum Yunsaroon
- La Yastatiu-na Nas-rahoom wa Hoom Lahoom Jundoom Muhjaroon
- Falaa Yahjun-Ka Qauluhoom inna Na-alamoo Ma Yusirrun Wa Maa Yualinoon
- A-wa Lam Yaral Insanu Anna Khalaknahoo Min Nutfatin Fa-iza Hu-wa Khasimum Mubeen
- Wa ja-ra-ba Lanaa Ma-salaw’n Nasi Y Khalkahoo Kaa-la Manyuhiyyal iza-ma wa Hi-ya Rameem
- Qul Yuhayihallazi Ansha-aha Awwa-la Marratin wa Hu-wa Bikulee Khalkeen Aleemuni
- Llazi ja-a-la Lakum Minashsh-zaril Akh-jari Naran Fa-iza Antum Minahoo Tukiddun
- Awa Laisallazi Kha-Laqassamawati walar-za Bikadireen Ala Ayyakhloo-ka Mislahoom Bla Wa Huwal Khalaqul Alim
- Innamaa Amroohu Iza Ara-da Shaian AnyyuQul Lahu Qun Fa-Yakun
- Fa-Subhaanallazi Bi Yadihee Ma Lakatu Qulli Shaiyyinw ilaihi Turajaa’un
Surah Yaseen In English Translation
Bismillah Hirrahman Nirraheem
- Yaa, Seen.
- By the wise of Qur’an.
- Indeed You, O Mohammad, are From among the messengers.
- On a Straight Path.
- This is a revelation of the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
- That you may warn people whose forefathers were not warned so they are unaware.
- Already the word has come into effect upon most of them, so they do not believe.
- Indeed, We have put shackles on their necks, and they are to their chins, so they are with heads kept aloft.
- And we have put before them a barrier and behind them a barrier and covered them, so they do not see.
- And it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them – they will not believe.
- You warn only him who follows admonition and fears the most Affectionate without seeing, so give him glad tiding of forgiveness and a respectable reward.
- Undoubtedly, We shall give life to the dead and We are noting down what they have sent forward and what signs they have left behind and We have already kept counting everything in a clean Book.
- And narrate them the signs of the people of a city; when there came to them sent ones.
- When We sent them two. Then they belied them, so We strengthened them with a third, now they all said; verily we have been sent to you.’
- They said, ‘You are not, but a man like us and the most Affectionate has sent down nothing, you are only lying
- They said, ‘Our Lord Knows that undoubtedly, we have necessarily been sent to you’.
- And on us is not but clear deliverance.
- They said, we augur ill of you, undoubtedly, if you desist not, we shall then surely stone you, and a painful chastisement from us will certainly fall you.
- They said Your omen is with yourselves. Is it because you were reminded? Rather, you are a transgressing person.
- And there came from the farthest end of the city a man running. He said, O my people, follow the messengers.
- Follow those who do not ask for you any payment and they are rightly guided.
- And why should I not worship He Who has originated me, and to Whom you will be returned?
- Should I take other them Him false deities while, if the most merciful intends for me some adversity, their intercession will not avail me at all, nor can they save me?
- Indeed, I would then be the manifest error.
- Indeed, I have believed in your Lord, so listen to me.
- It was said Enter Paradise. He said I wish my people could know.
- Of how my lord has forgiven me and placed me among the honored.
- We did not send any soldiers from the heavens against his people after his death, nor would We have done so.
- It was not but one shout, and immediately they were extinguished.
- How regretful for the servants. There did not come to them any messenger except that they used to ridicule him.
- Have they not seen how many generations before them We have destroyed? Now they are not to return to them.
- And all of them shall be made to appear before Us.
- There is a sign for them in the dead earth We gave life to it and we brought forth grains from it. then they eat therefrom.
- And We made therein gardens of dates and vines and We Caused to gush forth springs therein.
- In order that they may eat the fruits thereof and it is not made of their hands. Will then they not be grateful?
- Sanctified is He who has made all pairs of what the earth grows, of themselves, and of those things of which they have no knowledge.
- And a sign for them is the night, We draw off the day therefrom, hence they are in darkness.
- And the sun runs to its appointed resting place. This is the commandment of the Dominant, the Knowing.
- And we have appointed stages for the moon till it becomes again like an old branch of a palm tree.
- It is not for the sun that it might catch the moon and nor the night may supersede the day. And each one is floating in an orbit.
- And a sign for them is that We carried their forefathers in a laden ship.
- And We created for them from the likes of it that which they ride.
- And if We should will, We could drown them; then no one responding to a cry would there be for them, nor would they be saved.
- Except as a mercy from Us and provision for a time.
- But when it is said to them, “Beware of what is before you and what is behind you; perhaps you will receive mercy…
- And no sign comes to them from the signs of their Lord except that they are from it turning away.
- And when it is said to them, “Spend from that which Allah has provided for you,” those who disbelieve say to those who believe, “Should we feed one whom, if Allah had willed, He would have fed? You are not but in clear error.
- And they say, “When is this promise if you should be truthful?
- They do not await except one blast which will seize them while they are disputing.
- Then neither they will be able to make a will nor will they return to their homes.
- And the trumpet shall be blown, henceforth they will walk running towards their Lord their graves.
- They will say ‘Ah’, woe to us’, who has awakened us from our sleeping. This is what the Most Affectionate had promised and the Messengers told the truth.
- It will not be but a horrible shrieking, henceforth they all shall be presented before us.
- So today no soul shall be wronged, and you shall not be recompensed but what you have done.
- Undoubtedly, the inmates of Heaven are enjoying their, entertainment comfortably.
- They and their wives are in shades reclining on raised couches.
- There is a fruit therein for them and there is for them whatever they ask for.
- Peace will be on them, a word from the merciful Lord.
- And today, be separate, O you culprits!
- ‘O children of Adam, Had I not made a covenant with you that you should not worship the devil, verily he is your manifest enemy.
- And that you worship only Me? This is a straight path.
- And he had already led astray from among you much of creation, so did you not use reason?
- This is Hellfire which you were promised.
- Enter to burn therein today for what you used to deny.
- That Day, We will seal over their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their feet will testify about what they used to earn.
- And if We willed, We could have obliterated their eyes, and they would race to find the path, and how could they see?
- And if We willed, We could have deformed them, paralyzing them in their places so they would not be able to proceed, nor could they return.
- And he to whom We grant long life We reverse in creation; so will they not understand?
- And we did not give Prophet Muhammad, Knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for him. It is not But a message and a clear Quran.
- To warn whoever is alive and justify the word against the disbelievers.
- And have they not seen that we have created from them Our hand made cattle, so they are their owners?
- And We have subjected the same for them that some of them they ride and some others they eat.
- And there are in them various other benefits and drinks for them. Will they not be thankful?
- And they have taken besides Allah other gods that perhaps they may be helped.
- They can not help them, but they and their army all shall be brought before arrested.
- Therefore let not their speech grieve you, Undoubtedly, We Know what they conceal and what they disclose.
- And has the man not seen that We have made him from a sperm, henceforth he as an open disputant?
- And he says for Us a similitude and has forgotten his creation. He said, Who will give life to the bones when they are totally rotten?
- Say you, He will give life to them, Who made them the first time. And he knows every creation.
- Who produced fire for you out of the green tree, henceforth you kindle therefrom.
- And what! He who created the heavens and the earth can not make the like of them. Why not, he is the Great Creator, all Knowing.
- For Him is this only that whenever He intends anything, then He says to it, Be and it becomes at once.
- Therefore, Sanctified is He in whose hand is the control of everything, and towards Him, you will be returned.
Surah Yaseen Read Verse By Verse
وَ الْقُرْاٰنِ الْحَكِیْمِ
اِنَّكَ لَمِنَ الْمُرْسَلِیْنَ
عَلٰى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِیْمٍﭤ
تَنْزِیْلَ الْعَزِیْزِ الرَّحِیْمِ
لِتُنْذِرَ قَوْمًا مَّاۤ اُنْذِرَ اٰبَآؤُهُمْ فَهُمْ غٰفِلُوْنَ
لَقَدْ حَقَّ الْقَوْلُ عَلٰۤى اَكْثَرِهِمْ فَهُمْ لَا یُؤْمِنُوْنَ
اِنَّا جَعَلْنَا فِیْۤ اَعْنَاقِهِمْ اَغْلٰلًا فَهِیَ اِلَى الْاَذْقَانِ فَهُمْ مُّقْمَحُوْنَ
وَ جَعَلْنَا مِنْۢ بَیْنِ اَیْدِیْهِمْ سَدًّا وَّ مِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ سَدًّا فَاَغْشَیْنٰهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا یُبْصِرُوْنَ
وَ سَوَآءٌ عَلَیْهِمْ ءَاَنْذَرْتَهُمْ اَمْ لَمْ تُنْذِرْهُمْ لَا یُؤْمِنُوْنَ
اِنَّمَا تُنْذِرُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكْرَ وَ خَشِیَ الرَّحْمٰنَ بِالْغَیْبِۚ-فَبَشِّرْهُ بِمَغْفِرَةٍ وَّ اَجْرٍ كَرِیْمٍ
اِنَّا نَحْنُ نُحْیِ الْمَوْتٰى وَ نَكْتُبُ مَا قَدَّمُوْا وَ اٰثَارَهُمْۣؕ-وَ كُلَّ شَیْءٍ اَحْصَیْنٰهُ فِیْۤ اِمَامٍ مُّبِیْنٍ
وَ اضْرِبْ لَهُمْ مَّثَلًا اَصْحٰبَ الْقَرْیَةِۘ-اِذْ جَآءَهَا الْمُرْسَلُوْنَ
اِذْ اَرْسَلْنَاۤ اِلَیْهِمُ اثْنَیْنِ فَكَذَّبُوْهُمَا فَعَزَّزْنَا بِثَالِثٍ فَقَالُوْۤا اِنَّاۤ اِلَیْكُمْ مُّرْسَلُوْنَ
قَالُوْا مَاۤ اَنْتُمْ اِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُنَاۙ-وَ مَاۤ اَنْزَلَ الرَّحْمٰنُ مِنْ شَیْءٍۙ-اِنْ اَنْتُمْ اِلَّا تَكْذِبُوْنَ
قَالُوْا رَبُّنَا یَعْلَمُ اِنَّاۤ اِلَیْكُمْ لَمُرْسَلُوْنَ
وَ مَا عَلَیْنَاۤ اِلَّا الْبَلٰغُ الْمُبِیْنُ
قَالُوْۤا اِنَّا تَطَیَّرْنَا بِكُمْۚ-لَىٕنْ لَّمْ تَنْتَهُوْا لَنَرْجُمَنَّكُمْ وَ لَیَمَسَّنَّكُمْ مِّنَّا عَذَابٌ اَلِیْمٌ
قَالُوْا طَآىٕرُكُمْ مَّعَكُمْؕ-اَىٕنْ ذُكِّرْتُمْؕ-بَلْ اَنْتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِفُوْنَ
وَ جَآءَ مِنْ اَقْصَا الْمَدِیْنَةِ رَجُلٌ یَّسْعٰى قَالَ یٰقَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِیْنَ
اتَّبِعُوْا مَنْ لَّا یَسْــٴَـلُكُمْ اَجْرًا وَّ هُمْ مُّهْتَدُوْنَ
وَ مَا لِیَ لَاۤ اَعْبُدُ الَّذِیْ فَطَرَنِیْ وَ اِلَیْهِ تُرْجَعُوْنَ
ءَاَتَّخِذُ مِنْ دُوْنِهٖۤ اٰلِهَةً اِنْ یُّرِدْنِ الرَّحْمٰنُ بِضُرٍّ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّیْ شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَیْــٴًـا وَّ لَا یُنْقِذُوْنِ
اِنِّیْۤ اِذًا لَّفِیْ ضَلٰلٍ مُّبِیْنٍ
اِنِّیْۤ اٰمَنْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُوْنِﭤ
قِیْلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَؕ-قَالَ یٰلَیْتَ قَوْمِیْ یَعْلَمُوْنَ
بِمَا غَفَرَ لِیْ رَبِّیْ وَ جَعَلَنِیْ مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِیْنَ
وَ مَاۤ اَنْزَلْنَا عَلٰى قَوْمِهٖ مِنْۢ بَعْدِهٖ مِنْ جُنْدٍ مِّنَ السَّمَآءِ وَ مَا كُنَّا مُنْزِلِیْنَ
اِنْ كَانَتْ اِلَّا صَیْحَةً وَّاحِدَةً فَاِذَا هُمْ خٰمِدُوْنَ
یٰحَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِۣۚ-مَا یَاْتِیْهِمْ مِّنْ رَّسُوْلٍ اِلَّا كَانُوْا بِهٖ یَسْتَهْزِءُوْنَ
اَلَمْ یَرَوْا كَمْ اَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِّنَ الْقُرُوْنِ اَنَّهُمْ اِلَیْهِمْ لَا یَرْجِعُوْنَﭤ
وَ اِنْ كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِیْعٌ لَّدَیْنَا مُحْضَرُوْنَ
وَ اٰیَةٌ لَّهُمُ الْاَرْضُ الْمَیْتَةُ ۚۖ-اَحْیَیْنٰهَا وَ اَخْرَجْنَا مِنْهَا حَبًّا فَمِنْهُ یَاْكُلُوْنَ
وَ جَعَلْنَا فِیْهَا جَنّٰتٍ مِّنْ نَّخِیْلٍ وَّ اَعْنَابٍ وَّ فَجَّرْنَا فِیْهَا مِنَ الْعُیُوْنِ
لِیَاْكُلُوْا مِنْ ثَمَرِهٖۙ-وَ مَا عَمِلَتْهُ اَیْدِیْهِمْؕ-اَفَلَا یَشْكُرُوْنَ
سُبْحٰنَ الَّذِیْ خَلَقَ الْاَزْوَاجَ كُلَّهَا مِمَّا تُنْۢبِتُ الْاَرْضُ وَ مِنْ اَنْفُسِهِمْ وَ مِمَّا لَا یَعْلَمُوْنَ
وَ اٰیَةٌ لَّهُمُ الَّیْلُ ۚۖ-نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَاِذَا هُمْ مُّظْلِمُوْنَ
وَ الشَّمْسُ تَجْرِیْ لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَاؕ-ذٰلِكَ تَقْدِیْرُ الْعَزِیْزِ الْعَلِیْمِﭤ
وَ الْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنٰهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتّٰى عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُوْنِ الْقَدِیْمِ
لَا الشَّمْسُ یَنْۢبَغِیْ لَهَاۤ اَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَ لَا الَّیْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِؕ-وَ كُلٌّ فِیْ فَلَكٍ یَّسْبَحُوْنَ
وَ اٰیَةٌ لَّهُمْ اَنَّا حَمَلْنَا ذُرِّیَّتَهُمْ فِی الْفُلْكِ الْمَشْحُوْنِ
وَ خَلَقْنَا لَهُمْ مِّنْ مِّثْلِهٖ مَا یَرْكَبُوْنَ
وَ اِنْ نَّشَاْ نُغْرِقْهُمْ فَلَا صَرِیْخَ لَهُمْ وَ لَا هُمْ یُنْقَذُوْنَ
اِلَّا رَحْمَةً مِّنَّا وَ مَتَاعًا اِلٰى حِیْنٍ
وَ اِذَا قِیْلَ لَهُمُ اتَّقُوْا مَا بَیْنَ اَیْدِیْكُمْ وَ مَا خَلْفَكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُوْنَ
وَ مَا تَاْتِیْهِمْ مِّنْ اٰیَةٍ مِّنْ اٰیٰتِ رَبِّهِمْ اِلَّا كَانُوْا عَنْهَا مُعْرِضِیْنَ
وَ اِذَا قِیْلَ لَهُمْ اَنْفِقُوْا مِمَّا رَزَقَكُمُ اللّٰهُۙ-قَالَ الَّذِیْنَ كَفَرُوْا لِلَّذِیْنَ اٰمَنُوْۤا اَنُطْعِمُ مَنْ لَّوْ یَشَآءُ اللّٰهُ اَطْعَمَهٗۤ اِنْ اَنْتُمْ اِلَّا فِیْ ضَلٰلٍ مُّبِیْنٍ
وَ یَقُوْلُوْنَ مَتٰى هٰذَا الْوَعْدُ اِنْ كُنْتُمْ صٰدِقِیْنَ
مَا یَنْظُرُوْنَ اِلَّا صَیْحَةً وَّاحِدَةً تَاْخُذُهُمْ وَ هُمْ یَخِصِّمُوْنَ
فَلَا یَسْتَطِیْعُوْنَ تَوْصِیَةً وَّ لَاۤ اِلٰۤى اَهْلِهِمْ یَرْجِعُوْنَ
وَ نُفِخَ فِی الصُّوْرِ فَاِذَا هُمْ مِّنَ الْاَجْدَاثِ اِلٰى رَبِّهِمْ یَنْسِلُوْنَ
قَالُوْا یٰوَیْلَنَا مَنْۢ بَعَثَنَا مِنْ مَّرْقَدِنَا هٰذَا مَا وَعَدَ الرَّحْمٰنُ وَ صَدَقَ الْمُرْسَلُوْنَ
اِنْ كَانَتْ اِلَّا صَیْحَةً وَّاحِدَةً فَاِذَا هُمْ جَمِیْعٌ لَّدَیْنَا مُحْضَرُوْنَ
فَالْیَوْمَ لَا تُظْلَمُ نَفْسٌ شَیْــٴًـا وَّ لَا تُجْزَوْنَ اِلَّا مَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُوْنَ
اِنَّ اَصْحٰبَ الْجَنَّةِ الْیَوْمَ فِیْ شُغُلٍ فٰكِهُوْنَ
هُمْ وَ اَزْوَاجُهُمْ فِیْ ظِلٰلٍ عَلَى الْاَرَآىٕكِ مُتَّكِــٴُـوْنَ
لَهُمْ فِیْهَا فَاكِهَةٌ وَّ لَهُمْ مَّا یَدَّعُوْنَ
سَلٰمٌ قَوْلًا مِّنْ رَّبٍّ رَّحِیْمٍ
وَ امْتَازُوا الْیَوْمَ اَیُّهَا الْمُجْرِمُوْنَ
اَلَمْ اَعْهَدْ اِلَیْكُمْ یٰبَنِیْۤ اٰدَمَ اَنْ لَّا تَعْبُدُوا الشَّیْطٰنَۚ-اِنَّهٗ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِیْنٌ
وَّ اَنِ اعْبُدُوْنِیْﳳ-هٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِیْمٌ
وَ لَقَدْ اَضَلَّ مِنْكُمْ جِبِلًّا كَثِیْرًاؕ-اَفَلَمْ تَكُوْنُوْا تَعْقِلُوْنَ
هٰذِهٖ جَهَنَّمُ الَّتِیْ كُنْتُمْ تُوْعَدُوْنَ
اِصْلَوْهَا الْیَوْمَ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَكْفُرُوْنَ
اَلْیَوْمَ نَخْتِمُ عَلٰۤى اَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَ تُكَلِّمُنَاۤ اَیْدِیْهِمْ وَ تَشْهَدُ اَرْجُلُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوْا یَكْسِبُوْنَ
وَ لَوْ نَشَآءُ لَطَمَسْنَا عَلٰۤى اَعْیُنِهِمْ فَاسْتَبَقُوا الصِّرَاطَ فَاَنّٰى یُبْصِرُوْنَ
وَ لَوْ نَشَآءُ لَمَسَخْنٰهُمْ عَلٰى مَكَانَتِهِمْ فَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوْا مُضِیًّا وَّ لَا یَرْجِعُوْنَ
وَ مَنْ نُّعَمِّرْهُ نُنَكِّسْهُ فِی الْخَلْقِؕ-اَفَلَا یَعْقِلُوْنَ
وَ مَا عَلَّمْنٰهُ الشِّعْرَ وَ مَا یَنْۢبَغِیْ لَهٗؕ-اِنْ هُوَ اِلَّا ذِكْرٌ وَّ قُرْاٰنٌ مُّبِیْنٌ
لِّیُنْذِرَ مَنْ كَانَ حَیًّا وَّ یَحِقَّ الْقَوْلُ عَلَى الْكٰفِرِیْنَ
اَوَ لَمْ یَرَوْا اَنَّا خَلَقْنَا لَهُمْ مِّمَّا عَمِلَتْ اَیْدِیْنَاۤ اَنْعَامًا فَهُمْ لَهَا مٰلِكُوْنَ
وَ ذَلَّلْنٰهَا لَهُمْ فَمِنْهَا رَكُوْبُهُمْ وَ مِنْهَا یَاْكُلُوْنَ
وَ لَهُمْ فِیْهَا مَنَافِعُ وَ مَشَارِبُؕ-اَفَلَا یَشْكُرُوْنَ
وَ اتَّخَذُوْا مِنْ دُوْنِ اللّٰهِ اٰلِهَةً لَّعَلَّهُمْ یُنْصَرُوْنَﭤ
لَا یَسْتَطِیْعُوْنَ نَصْرَهُمْۙ-وَ هُمْ لَهُمْ جُنْدٌ مُّحْضَرُوْنَ
فَلَا یَحْزُنْكَ قَوْلُهُمْۘ-اِنَّا نَعْلَمُ مَا یُسِرُّوْنَ وَ مَا یُعْلِنُوْنَ
اَوَ لَمْ یَرَ الْاِنْسَانُ اَنَّا خَلَقْنٰهُ مِنْ نُّطْفَةٍ فَاِذَا هُوَ خَصِیْمٌ مُّبِیْنٌ
وَ ضَرَبَ لَنَا مَثَلًا وَّ نَسِیَ خَلْقَهٗؕ-قَالَ مَنْ یُّحْیِ الْعِظَامَ وَ هِیَ رَمِیْمٌ
قُلْ یُحْیِیْهَا الَّذِیْۤ اَنْشَاَهَاۤ اَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍؕ-وَ هُوَ بِكُلِّ خَلْقٍ عَلِیْمُ
الَّذِیْ جَعَلَ لَكُمْ مِّنَ الشَّجَرِ الْاَخْضَرِ نَارًا فَاِذَاۤ اَنْتُمْ مِّنْهُ تُوْقِدُوْنَ
اَوَ لَیْسَ الَّذِیْ خَلَقَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ الْاَرْضَ بِقٰدِرٍ عَلٰۤى اَنْ یَّخْلُقَ مِثْلَهُمْﳳ-بَلٰىۗ-وَ هُوَ الْخَلّٰقُ الْعَلِیْمُ
اِنَّمَاۤ اَمْرُهٗۤ اِذَاۤ اَرَادَ شَیْــٴًـا اَنْ یَّقُوْلَ لَهٗ كُنْ فَیَكُوْنُ
فَسُبْحٰنَ الَّذِیْ بِیَدِهٖ مَلَكُوْتُ كُلِّ شَیْءٍ وَّ اِلَیْهِ تُرْجَعُوْنَ
Benefits Of Reciting Surah Yaseen
There are many benefits of reciting Surah Yaseen, Out of which some unique and important benefits are mentioned here: –
- The person who recites Surah Yaseen at the beginning of the day, All his needs will be fulfilled. Whoever recites Surah Yaseen with noble intentions in his heart, his wishes are fulfilled.
- Whoever reads Surah Yaseen with a sincere heart & for the pleasure of Allah, All kinds of sins are forgiven, we all must recite Surah Yaseen daily, we are all sinners.
- Whoever recites Surah Yaseen in the morning with a pure heart will be given ease throughout the day till evening and, whoever recites it at night will be given ease from that night till morning.
- The person who is troubled by the strictness of his heart should write this verse ‘Yaseen Wal Qur-anil Hakeem’ & drink it. By doing this, his heart will soften so that he will not be upset.
- Whoever read one times Surah Yaseen’s every verse, and every letter with a pure heart correctly for the sake of Allah, Allah will reward him for reciting Quran equal to 10 times
Why is Surah Yaseen Important?
Surah Yaseen is one of the most significant surahs of the Quran. There are many reasons for the importance of Surah Yaseen. Various hadith describe its blessings, content, virtues, and benefits. There are some following reasons why Surah Yaseen is important:-
The Heart of the Quran: Surah Yaseen is the heart of the Quran, The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad said that “Undoubtedly everything has a heart and the heart of the Quran is Surah Yaseen”.
Virtues and Benefits: It contains many virtues and benefits. Whoever daily read and recites Surah Yaseen regularly, gets many types of virtues and benefits in life, which is required for all Allah almighty lovers.
Rewards and Blessings: Surah Yaseen’s reward is great also its blessing is useful for us, Its verse said that who follows admonition “So give him glad tiding of forgiveness and a respectable reward”.
Protection and Guidance: One of the biggest reasons for the importance of Surah Yaseen is that it protects us from evil and the devil as well as guides us to get out of trouble. It’s absolutely necessary because the world burdens us with hardships and obstacles.
Afterlife and Resurrection: Surah Yaseen is also useful in the afterlife because it highlights the accountability of human deeds on the day of judgment and is also important as well useful on the day of resurrection.
Surah Yaseen FAQ
Why is it called Surah Yaseen?
Surah Yaseen is made up of two words Ya and Seen which is why it is called Surah Yaseen.
Which is the heart of the Quran?
Surah Yaseen is the heart of the Holy Quran.
What is the use of Surah Yaseen?
The best uses of Surah Yaseen are reading and reciting for the forgiveness of sins, and softness of heart.
How many verses in Surah Yaseen?
There are a total of 83 verses of Surah Yaseen in the Holy Quran.
What is the secret of Surah Yaseen?
The Secret of Surah Yaseen is whoever recites it regularly in the time of morning and evening will be given ease throughout the day.
Surah Yaseen in which para of Quran?
Surah Yaseen is in the 22nd and 23rd para of the Quran.
When should you read Surah Yaseen?
We should read and recite Surah Yaseen daily two times morning and evening, but the best time for recitation after fazar prayer.
Surah Yaseen in which chapter of Quran?
Surah Yaseen the heart of the Quran is the 36th chapter of the Quran.
What number is Surah Yaseen in the Quran?
The Surah Yaseen is located in the 36th para of the Quran which means Surah Yaseen’s number is 36th in the Quran.
What is the place and reason of revelation of Surah Yaseen?
Surah Yaseen was revealed at Mecca and the reason for its revelation is to warn people whose forefathers were not warned so they are unaware.
Surah Yaseen is the most valuable and honorable Surah of the Quran. On this specific page, you read Surah Yaseen in easy & multiple languages like Arabic, English, and English Transliteration, which makes the recitation of Surah Yaseen easy. I want to say that try to memorize 1-2 verses every day to memorize Surah Yaseen completely. Because you also know that its importance and benefits are very useful for us. If You remember it once, it will be useful for a lifetime, so try to memorize it.
What is Surah Yaseen read for?
Image result for surah Yaseen text
When should you read Surah Yaseen? Surah Yaseen is read after Fajr, for marriage, for & during pregnancy, for asking forgiveness from Allah, and at the time of death or after death to ease the pain.
Can you read Surah Yaseen without Wudu?
No, the Arabic Quran your can’t touch it without ablation. Any translation you can read without ablution.
Is it OK to read Quran on phone?
Reading the Quran on PCs, laptops, and the internet is also allowed. … On the other hand, a fatwa released last year stressed that when one is performing daily prayers, it is forbidden to hold on to a mobile phone and read out the dua (supplications) and Quranic verses as it is a distraction.
What was the first Sura?
Al-Fatiha (alternatively transliterated Al-Fātiḥa or Al-Fātiḥah; Arabic: الفاتحة, IPA: [ʔal faːtiħah]; lit. “The Opening” or “The Opener”), is the first surah (chapter) of the Quran.
Can you listen to Quran without hijab?
Yes, the Quran can be read without wearing a hijab, unless it is read inside of a mosque. All women entering a mosque who have passed the age of first menses should cover their hair.
What breaks a wudu?
Activities that invalidate wudu include urination, defecation, flatulence, deep sleep, light bleeding, menstruation, postpartum and sexual intercourse. Wudu is often translated as ‘partial ablution’, as opposed to ghusl as ‘full ablution’ where the whole body is washed.