QASEEDAH GHAUSIA AND KHATME QAADIRIA KABEER
VIRTUES OF QASEEDAH GHAUSIA
Hadrat Peer Sayed Tahir Alahudeen Jilani (rahmatullahi alaih) who was amongst the direct descendents of Hadrat Ghaus-e-Paak (radi Allahu anhu) in his book “Tazkira Qaadria” has outlined the rules and benefits of recitation of Qaseedah Ghausia.
This Qaseeda can be recited for all kinds of difficulties relating to the worldly and spiritual life and is beneficial in solving problems. Recitation of this Qaseedah can also grant a person the vision of Allah and of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and Awliya Allah as well. One has to a Sunni possessing the correct beliefs, obeying the Shari’ah, who speaks the truth and consumes Halaal sustenance. I hope that through the Faiz of Qaseedah Ghausia one will achieve one’s objective for the purposes that one is reciting it. Listed below are some of the ethics and benefits of Qaseedah Ghausia:-
1. On the first of any Islamic lunar month, recite Qaseedah Ghausia at least 41 times after Esha or after Tahajjud. Recite Durood Shareef 11 times before and after. Offer Fateha for Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and Ghaus-e-Paak and all the Mashaa’ikh of Silsila Aaliya Qaadria (radi Allahu anhum). Note that first offer the Fateha, 11 Duroods, recite Qaseeda Ghausia, 11 Duroods and then the same Fateha. While reciting one must make Tasawwur-e-Sheikh or picture his Sheikh. If one gets the Ijazah (permission) of his Sheikh that is more better.
2. The benefit of the 1st stanza: The first stanza: “Saqaanil Hubbu … ta’ali” is read 1000 times for 11 days continuously if one has the intention to achieve the Ma’rifat (recognition of Allah). If one wishes to bring back a beloved or someone who is lost or separated must read this stanza every day 500 times for 11 days. Durood Shareef must be read 11 times before and after. The preferable time for this is after Esha or Tahajjud. One must face the Qibla. All Jalaali and Jamaali (meat, chicken, eggs, etc.) things should be avoided.
3. The benefit of the 10th stanza: The 10th stanza: “Wa at la’ani … sa’aali” should be read 1500 times daily for 11 days for receiving the favours of Allah Ta’ala, for being informed of the Secrets and to achieve the pleasure of Allah Ta’ala. One must be in seclusion and be in a sitting position.
There are a lot of properties associated with this blessed Qaseedah Ghausia. Among them, the person that recites this Qasida Ghausia eleven  times every day will be near and dear to Allah Ta’ala. Whoever recites this Qaseedah Ghausia, his memory will be strengthened so much so that whatever he reads or hears he will remember. By reading this Qaseedah Ghausia will be able learn the Arabic language easily. Whoever recites this Qaseedah Ghausia for forty days for a particular purpose he will be able to fulfil that. If a person keeps this Qaseedah Ghausia in front of his eyes and reads it three times a day, and if he doesn’t know how to read, he listens to its recitation and doesn’t separate from this blessed Qaseedah Ghausia, and has a strong belief and love for what he is listening to or reciting, then he will see Hazrat Ghaus-e-Paak (radi Allahu anhu). By reciting this blessed Qaseedah Ghausia, a nisbah (spiritual connection) is formed with the sincere reciter and Hazrat Ghaus-e-Paak (radi Allahu anhu).
SAQAANIL HUBBU KASAATIL WISAALI
FAQULTU LIKHAMRATI NAHWI TA AALI
SA’AT WAMASHAT LINAHWI FI KU’OOSIN
FAHIMTU BISUKRATI BAYNAL MAWAALI
FAQULTU LISAA’IRIL AQTAABI LUMMU
BIHAALI WAD KHULU ANTUM RIJAALI
WAHUMMU WASHRABU ANTUM JUNUDI
FASAAQIL QAWMI BIL WAAFI MALAALI
SHARIBTUM FUDLATI MIM BA’DI SUKRI
WALA NILTUM ULOOWI WAT TISAALI
MAKAAMUKUMUL U’LA JAM’AW WALA KIN
MAQAAMI FAWQAKUM MA ZAA LA AA’LI
ANA FI HAZRATIT TAQREEBI WAHDI
YUSARIFUNI WAHASBI ZUL JALAALI
ANAL BAAZIYU ASHHABU KULLI SHAYKIN
WAMAN ZAA FIR RIJAALI U’TIYA MISAALI
KASAANI KHILATAN BITIRAAZI AZMIN
WA TAWWAJANI BITIJAANIL KAMAALI
WA’ATLA ANI ALAA SIRRIN QADEEMIN
WAQALLADANI WA A’TAANI SU’AALI
WA WALAANI ALAL AQTAABI JAM’AN
FAHUKMI NAAFIZIN FI KULLI HAALI
WALOW ALQAYTU SIRRI FI BIHAARIN
LASAARAL KULLU GHAWRAN FIS ZAWAALI
WALOW ALQAYTU SIRRI FI JIBAALIN
LADUKKAT WAKHTAFAT BAYNAR RIMAALI
WALOW ALQAYTU SIRRI FAWQA NAARIN
LAKHAMIDAT WANTAFAT MIN SIRRI HAALI
WALOW ALQAYTU SIRRI FAWQA MAYTIN
LAQAAMA BIQUDRATIL MAWLA TA’AALI
WAMAA MINHA SHUHURUN AW THUHUURUN
TAMURRU WATANQADI ILLA ATAALI
WATUKHBIRUNI BIMAA YA’TI WA YAJRI
WATU’LIMUNI FA’AQSIR AN JIDAALI
MUREEDI HIM WATIB WASHTAH WAGANNI
WA’IF’AL MA TASHAA’U FALISMU AALI
MUREEDI LA TAKHAF ALLAHU RABBI
ATAANI RIFATAN NILTUL MANAALI
TUBU LI FIS SAMAA’I WALARDI TUQQAT
WASHAA’OOSUS SA’AADATI QAD BADAALI
BILAADUL LAAHI MULKI TAHTA HUKMI
WA WAQTI QABLA QALBI QAD SAFAALI
NAZARTU ILAA BILAADIL LAAHI JAM’AN
KAKHARDALATIN ALAA HUKMIT TISAALI
DARASTUL ILMA HATTA SIRTU QUTBAN
WANILTUS SA’DA MIM MAWLAL MAWAALI
FAMAN FI AWLIYAA’IL LAAHI MISLI
WAMAN FIL ILMI WAT TASRIFI HAALI
RIJAALI FI HAWA JIRIHIM SIYAAMUN
WAFI ZULAMIL LAYAALI KAL LA AALI
WAKULLU WALIYIN LAHU QADAMUN WA INNI
ALAA QADAMIN NABBIYI BADRIL KAMAALI
MUREEDI LA TAKHAF WA’ SHIN FA INNI
AZOOMUN QAATILUN INDAL QITAALI
ANAL JEELIYU MUHAYUDEENI LAQAABI
WA’ALAAMI ALAA RA’SIL JIBAALI
ANAL HASANIYU WAL MUKHDA’ MAQAAMI
WA’AQDAAMI ALAA UNUQIR RIJAALI
WA ABDUL QAADIRIL MASHOORU ISMI
WA JADDI SAAHIBUL AYNIL KAMAALI
- A Brief Biography of Hazrat Abu Bakr
- hazrat Siddiq abu bakr siddique biography
- Fazilat e Syeda Fatima zahra
- Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Fazile Barelvi
- Hazrat Khwaja Fareed-ud-deen Mas’ood Ganje-shakar Biography
- Hazrat Maulana Zia-ud-deen Ahmad Razawi Madani Biography
- Hazrat Ameer Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib Biography
QASEEDA GHOUSIA (TRANSLATION)
Cups of union Beloved gave me to drink;
So I told my “Wine”, Advance towards me.
Then it moved and walked to me in cups;
In my intoxication, I understood the friends in my midst.
I said to all the Polar-Stars, Come and enter my State.
And become my Companion.
Be courageous and drink, you are my army,
Because the Cup-Bearer of the Fraternity has filled my cup to the full.
And you sipped from my cup, what I left after my deep “intoxication”,
But you neither attained my height nor my Union.
All your stations are high,
But mine is higher ever.
I am singularly near to Him,
The Mighty One who changes my state and suffices.
I am a White Falcon of every Mystic.
“Who is there among the Saints, so gifted as me?”
He enrobed me with determination embroidered,
And he crowned me with the Crown of Perfection.
Unto me He revealed the Ancient Secrets.
He adopted me and granted my request.
And He made me a Filter over all the Polar-Stars.
So my Orders are effective under all circumstances.
Had I thrown my secret into the oceans,
They would have at once dried up.
Had I thrown my secret over mountains,
They would have become pulverized.
Had I thrown my secret into fire,
It would have been at once extinguished by the secret of my mystic state.
Had I thrown my secret over the dead,
He would have stood up with the power of Exalted God.
There are no months or ages,
Which flow but with my knowledge.
And they acquaint me with the present and the future, and they give me information.
And so, will you terminate your wrangles with me.
Be courageous my disciple, be cheerful and sing, in ecstasy
And act without restraint, for His name is Exalted.
Do not be frightened, my disciple, Allah is my Sustainer,
He has granted me the status through which I have attained high eminence.
My drums have been beaten in the heavens and earth,
And I have been given the rank of Good-Luck.
The Empire of Allah is under my command,
And my time has been purified before my birth.
I cast a glance at the entire Empire of Allah,
It is like a mustard seed alongside my sovereignty.
I acquired knowledge till I became a Polar-Star,
And I attained Good Luck through the Great Lord.
They are companions remorseful like those who fast,
And are like pearls in the darkness of the nights.
Each Saint has a station,
And I follow in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet, the Full Moon of Perfection.
He is a prophet belonging to the family of Hashim and to Mecca and Hijaz,
He is my ancestor, I achieve my objects through him.
Do not be frightened, my disciple, of a Slanderer,
For I am a determined combatant in banie.
I am Al Jilani, my name is Muhiyuddin,
And my banners fly on mountain tops.
I am Hassani and my abode is my cell,
And my feet are on the neck of each Saint.
ABDUL QAADIR is my famous name.
And my ancestor is one possessed of an insight Perfect.
KHATME QAADIRIA KABEER
1. ALLAHUMMA SALLE ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN MA’DINIL JOODI WAL KARAMI WA AALIHI WA BAARIK WA SALLIM (111x)
2. SUBHAANALLAHI WAL HAMDU LILLAHI WALAA ILAAHA ILLAHAHU WALAAHU AKBAR WALAA HAWLA WALA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAHIL ALIYIL AZEEM. (111x)
3. ALAM NASHRAH LAKA SADRAKA WAWA DA’NA ANKA ZIKRAKALLAZI ANQADA ZAHRAK. FA INNA MA’AL USRI YUSRAN. INNA MA’AL USRI YUSRAN. FA’IZA FARAGHTA FANSAB. WA ILA RABBIKA FARGHAB. (111x)
4. QUL HUWALLAHU AHAD. ALLAHUHUS SAMAD. LAM YALID. WALAM YULAD. WALAM YAKULLAHU KUFUWAN AHAD. (111x)
5. YA BAAQI ANTAL BAAQI (111x)
YA SHAAFI ANTAL SHAAFI (111x)
YA KAAFI ANTAL KAAFI (111×0
6. YA RASOOLALLAHI UNZUR HAALANA
YA HABEEBALAHI ISMA’ QAALANA
INNANI FI BAHRI HAMIM MUGHRAQUN
KHUZYADI SAH’HIL LANA ASHKALANA (111x)
O Allah’s Prophet, kindly look at my state
O Beloved of Allah, please listen to my plea
Without doubt I am in a sea of anxiety and concern
Please hold my hand and ease my difficulties.
7. YA HABEEBAL ILAAHI KHUZ BIYADI
MAALI’AJZI SIWAAKA MUSTANADI (111x)
O Allah’s Beloved, kindly assist me
There is no support for my weakness but you.
8. FASAH’HIL YA ILAAHI KULLA SA’BIN
BIHURMATI SAYYIDIL ABRAARI SAH’HIL (111x)
O Allah make easy all my difficulties
With the Barakah of the Prince of Goodness make it easy
9. YA SIDDIQUE YA UMAR YA USMAAN YA HAIDAR
DA FA SHARKUN KHAIR AWAR YA SHABBIR YA SHABBAR (111x)
O Siddique, O Umar, O Uthman, O Ali (Haider)
(we) start with obeying Allah (with the Barakah) of Hasan and Husain
10. YA HADRAT SULTAAN SHAIKH SAYYID SHAH ABDAL QAADIR JILANI SHAY’AN LILLAH AL MADAD (111x)
O Hadrat Sultan Shaikh Sayyid Shah Abdal Qaadir Jilani
Please help for the sake of Allah
11. MA HAMA MUHTAAJ TOO HAAJAT RAWA
AL MADAD YA GHAUSE A’ZAM SAYYIDA (111x)
We are all helpless and you, with the permission of Allah, can fulfill our needs
Help, my leader, Ghause Azam
12. MUSHKILAATE BE ADAD DAAREM MA
AL MADAD YA GHAUSE A’ZAM PEERE MA (111x)
My difficulties are infinite
Help, Ghause Azam, my leader
13. YA HADRAT SHAIKH MUHAY’YID’DIN MUSHKIL KUSHAA BIL KHAIR (111x)
Hadrat Shaikh Muhay’yid’din, the remover of difficulties, the possessor of good.
14. IMDAAD KUN IMDAAD KUN AZBADE GHAM AZAAD KUN
DARDEENO DUNYA SHAAD KUN YA GHAUSE A’ZAM DASTAGEER (111x)
Help! Help! Free me from my difficulties
Make my religion and world full of happiness O Ghause Azam Dastageer
15. YA HADRAT GHAUS AGHISNA BI’IZNILLAHI TA’ALA (111x)
O Hadrat Ghaus, help us with the permission of Allah.
16. KHUZ YADI YA SHAAHE JEELAN KHUZ YADI
SHAY AN LILLAH ANTA NOORUN AHMADI (111x)
Hold my hand of King of Jilaan, hold my hand
Help for the sake of Allah, you are the Light of the Prophet.
17. TUFAILE HADRAT DASTAGEER DUSHMAN HUWE ZER (111x)
With the wasila and medium of Hadrat Dastageer, may my enemies disappear.
18. SURA YASEEN SHAREEF (ONCE)
19. QASEEDA GHAUSIA SHAREEF (ONCE)
20. DUROOD GHAUSIA SHAREEF (ONCE)
WISAAL DATES OF THE MASHAA’IKH-E-QAADIRI
On these days offer Fateha and Niaz:
- (1) Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) 12 Rabi-ul-Awwal – Madinatul Munawwarah
- (2) Hazrat Ali Murtuza (radi Allahu anhu) 21 Ramadaan – Najaf Ashraf
- (3) Sayyiduna Imam Hussain (Radi Allahu anhu) 10 Muharram – Karbala
- (4) Imam Zainul Aabideen (alaihir rahmah) 18 Muharram – Medina Shareef
- (5) Imam Muhammad Baqqir (alaihir rahmah) 7 Zil-Hajj – Medina Shareef
- (6) Imam Jaafer Saadiq (alaihir rahmah) 15 Rajab – Medina Shareef
- (7) Imam Moosa Kaazim (radi Allahu anhu) 5 Rajab – Baghdad Shareef
- (8) Imam Ali bin Moosa Raza (alaihir rahmah) 21 Ramadaan – Baghdad Shareef
- (9) Sheikh Ma’roof Kharkhi (alaihir rahmah) 2 Muharram – Baghdad Shareef
- (10) Sheikh Sirri Saqti (alaihir rahmah) 13 Ramadaan – Baghdad Shareef
- (11) Sheikh Junaid Baghdadi (alaihir rahmah) 27 Rajab – Baghdad Shareef
- (12) Sheikh Abu Bakr Shibli (alaihir rahmah) 27 Zil-Hajj – Baghdad Shareef
- (13) Sheikh Abdul Waahid Taymeemi (alaihir rahmah) 26 Jamadi-ul-Akhir – Baghdad Shareef
- (14) Sheikh Abul Farah Tartoosi (alaihir rahmah) 3 Shabaan – Baghdad Shareef
- (15) Sheikh Abul Hassan Ali Bhakaari (alaihir rahmah) 1 Muharram – Baghdad Shareef
- (16) Sheikh Abu Saeed Makhzoomi (alaihir rahmah) 7 Shawaal – Baghdad Shareef
- (17) Sayyiduna Sheikh Abdul Qaadir Jilani (alaihir rahmah) 11 Rabi-ul-Akhir – Baghdad Shareef
- (18) Sheikh Taajuddeen Abdur Razzaaq (alaihir rahmah) 6 Shawaal – Baghdad Shareef
- (19) Sheikh Abu Saleh Nasr (alaihir rahmah) 27 Rajab – Baghdad Shareef
- (20) Sheikh Muhiyyudeen Abu Nasr (alaihir rahmah) 27 Rabi-ul-Awwal – Baghdad Shareef
- (21) Sheikh Sayed Ali (alaihir rahmah) 23 Shawaal – Baghdad Shareef
- (22) Sheikh Sayed Moosa (alaihir rahmah) 13 Rajab – Baghdad Shareef
- Sheikh Sayed Hassan (alaihir rahmah) 26 Safar – Baghdad Shareef
- (24) Sheikh Sayed Ahmad Jilani (alaihir rahmah) 19 Muharram – Baghdad Shareef
- (25) Sheikh Baha’uddeen (alaihir rahmah) 11 Zil-Hajj – Daulat Abad, Dakan
- (26) Sheikh Sayed Ibrahim (alaihir rahmah) 5 Rabi-ul-Akhir – Delhi
- (27) Sheikh Muhammad Bhakhari (alaihir rahmah) 9 Zil Qaadah – Kakoori Shareef
- (28) Sheikh Qazi Zia’uddeen (alaihir rahmah) 21 Rajab – Nutani (District of Lucknow)
- (29) Sheikh Jamaal-ul-Awliyah (alaihir rahmah) 1 Shawaal – Jahan Abad (Disrict of Fathepur)
- (30) Sheikh Sayed Muhammad (alaihir rahmah) 6 Shabaan – Kaalpi Shareef
- (31) Sheikh Sayed Ahmad (alaihir rahmah) 19 Safar – Kaalpi Shareef
- (32) Sheikh Sayed Fadhlullah (alaihir rahmah) 14 Zil Qadah – Kaalpi Shareef
- Sheikh Sayed Shah Barkatullah (alaihir rahmah) 10 Muharram – Mahrahrah Shareef
- Sheikh Sayed Shah Aale Muhammad (alaihir rahmah) 16 Ramadaan – Mahrahrah Shareef
- Sheikh Sayed Shah Aale Hamza (alaihir rahmah) 14 Ramadaan – Mahrahrah Shareef
- (36) Sheikh Shamsud’deen Aale Ahmad Ache Mia (alaihir rahmah) 17 Rabi-ul-Awwal – Mahrarah Shareef
- (37) Sheikh Sayed Shah Aale Rasool Ahmadi (alaihir rahmah) 18 Zil-Hajj – Mahrarah Shareef
- (38) Hazrat Abul Husain Ahmad Noori (alaihir rahmah) 11 Rajab – Mahrarah Shareef
- (39) A’la Hazrat, Imam Ahmed Raza Khan (alaihir rahmah) 25 Safar – Bareilly Shareef
- (40) Hujjatul Islam, Hazrat Haamid Raza Khan (alaihir rahmah) 17 Jamaadi-al-Awwal – Bareilly Shareef
- (41) Huzoor Mufti-e-Azam-e-Hind, Moulana Mustapha Raza Khan (alaihir rahmah) 14 Muharram – Bareilly Shareef
- Mufassir-e-Azam, Hazrat Ibrahim Raza Jilaani Mia (alaihir rahmah) 11 Safar – Bareilly Shareef