Allahu la Illa ha illala huwal hayuul qayuuum La takhuduhu sinatu wala nawm Lahu ma fees sama wati wama feel ardi Man zhal la zee yashfaaouu inda hu Illa be izni Yat lamu ma bayna aydeheem wama khalfahum Wala yuhituna bishay Imeen il mihi Illa bee ma sha Wasi aa kursi yuhus samawati wal arda Wala ya uduhu hifzuhma wahuwal aliyul azeeem Amen.
Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Self- Sufficient. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Highest, the Greatest.
Assalamu Alaikum Rasulullah Assalamu Alaikum everyone Send salawat for prophet Muhammad
Dear Brothers and Sisters, please read this comment! It will only bring you benefits I swear by Allah!
1. It was narrated that Abu Umaamah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever recites Ayatul Kursi immediately after each prescribed prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death.”
2. Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: He who says, ‘Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi‘ (Glory and praise be to Allah) one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the sea. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
3. Abu Hurairah narrated that the Prophet said:“There are two statements that are light on the tongue, heavy on the scales, and beloved to the Most Merciful: Subahana Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhana Allahi Al-`Azeem (Glory and praise be to Allah, Glorified is Allah, the Most Great.)” (Al-Bukhari)
4. Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet said: He who repeats after every prayer: Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah) thirty-three times, Al-hamdu lillah (praise be to Allah) thirty-three times, Allahu Akbar (Allah is Greatest) thirty-three times; and completes the hundred with: La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa `ala kulli shai’in qadir (There is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner. His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent)Will have all his sins pardoned even if they may be as large as the foam on the surface of the sea.” (Muslim)
5. Zaid ibn Harithah narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Whosoever says: ‘Astaghfirullaha al-`Azeem al-ladhi la ilaha illa howa Al-Hayy al-Qayyum wa atubu illayh(I ask forgiveness of Allah, the Magnificent, than Whom there is no deity, the Living, the Sustainer of existence, and I turn to Him in repentance,) his sins will be forgiven even if he should have run away from the battlefield (while he was engaged in fighting for the Cause of Allah, which is a grave sin in Islam). (Abu Dawud and authenticated by Al-Albani)
6. The Prophet peace be upon him said “Whosoever recites Durood Sharief on me 10 times in the morning and evening, I will intercede for him on the day of Qiyamah.” (TIBRANI)
7. Whoever reads Surah Ikhlas ten times, Allah will build a palace for him in Paradise. ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) exclaimed, “If that’s the case, then we will increase in our palaces!” The Prophet ﷺ (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) responded, “Allah is better and greater (in reward).” [Ahmad] 8. Whoever reads Surat al-Kahf on Friday, it will act as a light/protection for him from one Friday to the next. [Bayhaqi]
9. Whoever performs their ablution carefully and then affirms (their faith by testifying): “Ash-hadu an laa ilaha il Allah wahdahu laa shareeka lahu wa anna Muhammadan `abduhu wa rasuluhu; Allahumma-ja’lni min at-tawaabeen waj-a’lni min al-mutatahireen”: ‘I testify that there is no true deity except Allah Alone, Who has no partners, and that Muhammad ﷺ is His slave and Messenger; O Allah, make me from those who repent and purify themselves’ – the eight gates of Jannah are opened for him so he may enter through whichever of these gates he desires.[Tirmidhi]
10. Whoever says: “Radheetu billahi Rabba, wa bil Islaami Deena, wa bi Muhammad Nabiyya” – ‘I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, and with Islam as my religion, and with Muhammad as my Prophet,’ Paradise would be (made) mandatory for him. [Abu Dawud]
11. Whoever asks Allah for Paradise three times (Allahumma inni as’aluk al-Jannah), then Paradise will say: “O Allah! Enter him into Paradise!” And whoever seeks protection with Allah from the Fire three times (Allahumma ajirni min an-Nar), the Fire will say: “O Allah! Protect him from the Fire!” [Tirmidhi] 12. Whoever is easy-going, gentle and kind, Allah will make the fire forbidden for him. [Hakim] 13. In Paradise there are rooms whose outside can be seen from the inside and the inside can be seen from the outside. Allah has prepared them for those who feed the poor, who are gentle in speech, who fast regularly and who pray at night when (other) people are asleep. [Ahmad]
14. Narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There is a soorah of the Qur’an, with thirty verses, that interceded for a man until he was forgiven; it is ‘Soorah Tabaarak Alladhi bi yadihi’l-mulk (Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the dominion)’ [al-Mulk 67:1].”
15. Say this 3 times for 6 hours worth of reward: Subhan-Allah Wa bihamdihi, ‘adada khalqihi, wa rida-a nafsihi, wa zenatee ‘arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi(Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise).” (Muslim) Copy and send to as many people as you can. In shaa Allah everything they recite even just one dhikr, you will in shaa Allah get the reward aswel.
आयतल कुर्सी इन हिंदी
अल्लाहु ला इला-ह इल्लल्लाहु-वल हय्युल क़य्यूमु
ला तअ् खुज़ुहू सि-न तुंव-व ला नौम लहू मा फि़स्समावातिं व मा
फ़िल अर्ज़ि मन ज़ल्लज़ी यश् फ़उ अिन-द-हू इल्ला बिइज़्निही
यअ्लमु मा बै-न एेदीहिम व मा ख़ल-फ़ हुम व ला युहीतू-न
बि शैइम मिन अिल्मि ही इल्ला बि-मा शा-अ व सि-अ कुर्सि-युहूस्समावाति
वल अर्ज़ि व ला यऊदु हू हिफ़्जुहुमा व हुवल अ़लीयुल अज़ीम !
Benefits of Ayat ul Kursi
Ayat ul Kursi
Hadhrat ‘Aliy (‘alayhis salaam) reports that Rasulullah (swallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) says:
” The one who reads Ayat ul Kursi after every Fardh Namaz, nothing will stop him to enter Jannat except death. The one who reads Ayat ul Kursi before sleeping, Allah will give protection to his house, his neighbours and houses in neighbourhood”
Rasulullah (swallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) says:
“The greatest Ayat of Quran is Ayat ul Kursi. The one who reads it, Allah sends an Angel to write his rewards (sawaab) and to wipe out his sins from that moment to the next day” (24 hours)
Hadhrat ‘Aaysha (radiAllahu’anha) reports that, to Rasulullah (swallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) a person came and complained that he had no blessings (Barakah) in the things of his house.
Rasulullah (swallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam) says: ” Don’t you know Ayat ul Kursi? Food on which Ayat ul Kursi has been read, Allah gives Barakah in it”
The one who reads Ayat ul Kursi after every Namaz, he gets these:
(1) He will go to Jannat after his death
(2) He will be protected from the mischief of Jinn and Shaytwaan
(3) If he is in some need, in a few days he will be free from that and his situation will be better
(4) If morning and before sleeping, it is read with Surah 2 Ayat 256-257, he will be protected from theft, fire and from drowning.
(5) If Ayat ul Kursi is put on a high place in a house, there will be no theft and no lack of food
(6) If you read it while leaving house, 70,000 Angels will protect you from all sides
(7) If you read it when entering your house, poverty won’t enter your house
(8) if you read it before sleeping, an Angel is sent from sky to protect you until morning
(9) If you recite it after Wudhu, Allah will raise your rank 70 times