Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
About Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala is an Unani medicine containing ingredients derived from plant, animal, and mineral resources. It is a semi-solid preparation, which is particularly used for general debility. It gives strength to the brain and heart. It is prepared by adding a decoction of herbal drugs or powdered drugs to a base (Qiwam) made up of sugar or honey. Other than herbal ingredients, animal and mineral-origin drugs are also mixed. After the preparation of the solution, it is so triturated that it becomes frothy and the color turns white due to mixing the air constituents in it.
- Khafgan (Palpitations) rapid, strong, or irregular heartbeat due to agitation, exertion, or illness
- Zauf-e-Aza-e-Raisa (Weakness of principal organs such as the Heart, Brain, and Liver)
- Malikhoolia (Melancholia) feeling of deep sadness
- Naqahat (Asthenia) is an abnormal physical weakness or lack of energy
Indications of Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
· It is Muqavvi-e-Aam (General Tonic).
· It is Muqavvi-e-Qalb (Cardaic Tonic).
· It is used as Muqavvi Jiger (Liver tonic).
· It is Muqavvi Aaza Raisa (Vital organ tonic).
· It is a brilliant cardiotonic and removes restlessness, palpitation, and tension.
· It is also instrumental in curing post-disease weakness.
· It is beneficial in Amraz Qalb (Cardiac Ailments), Khafqan (Palpitation), Malekholia (Melancholia), and Nazla (Catarrh).
Ingredients of Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
· Ood Gharql/ Aquilaria agallocha
· Sumbul ut teeb/ Nardostachys jatamansi
· Post Turanj/ Citrus medics
· Mastagi/ Pistacia lentiscus
· Qaranfal/ Syzygium aromaticum
· Dana Ilaichi Khurd/ Elettaria cardamomum
· Sazaj Hindi/ Cinnamomum tamala
· Burada Sandal Safaid/ Santa
· Aabresham/ Bombyx mori
· Ambar/ Ambra grasea
· Marwareed/ Mytilus margaritiferus
· Yacpot/ Ruby
· Yashab Sabz/ Green jasper
· Kehruba Shamai/ Pins succinifera
· Marjan/ Corallium rubrium
· Mushk/ Moschus moschiferous
· Zafran/ Crocus sativa
· Warq-e-Nuqra/ Silver
· Warq-e-Tila/ Gold
· Arq-e-Gaozaban/ Borago officinalis
· Arq-e-Baidmushk/Sa/ix caprea
· Arq-e-Gulab/ Rosa damascena
· Arq-e-Keora/ Pandanus tectorius
· Aab-e-Seb Sheerien/ Malus sylvestris
· Aab-e-Anar Sheerien/ Punica granatum
· Aab-e-Behl Sheerien/ Cydonia oblonga
· Aab-e-Baran/ Rain Water
· Nabat Safaid
Dosage of Hamdard Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
· Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala should be taken orally 3-5 grams twice in a day or as directed by the physician.
· It may be given before breakfast and in evening.
· It may be taken with Arq Gaozaban 125 ml, or water.